Dana Biegler might love to watch “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” on a rainy Sunday afternoon, but normally you can find her supporting Gross Mendelsohn’s network infrastructure and critical business applications.
Dana has a passion for technology and enjoys teaching users how to take advantage of new technologies to increase productivity.
Her experience includes designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange and virtualized infrastructures. She also installs and configures firewalls, virtual private networks (VPNs) and remote access tools such as Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) and Citrix.
She has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, backup solutions, antivirus software, email and email marketing software, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint.
Having worked as a senior systems consultant with our Technology Solutions Group, Dana enjoys helping clients select various hardware and software products to fit their needs and budgets. She implements and supports our clients’ networks to help them be more productive and efficient in their everyday tasks.
Dana holds the following designations:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Deployment Specialist
Just For Fun
- In high school Dana did some modeling, including a TV commercial for a dress boutique and a before-and-after hair shot for a newspaper article about proms.
- Dana is a “Twilight” fan. She read all four books in a two-week period while on bed rest during her pregnancy. (Team Edward!)
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s is Dana’s favorite movie. She is a big fan of old movies and Audrey Hepburn.